Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hours on End of Homework

I have spent hours and hours and hours and hours preparing for my midterms next week and trying to finish up all of the remaining readings for my classes this week. I am seriously tired!  I have two 4000-level classes this semester by a professor who takes preparing you for graduate school or law school VERY seriously. I appreciate all that he does, but I also wonder what in the heck am I doing to myself?
I could go back to working M-F, 8-5 (like I EVER worked those hours) and getting a pretty good paycheck and have FREE TIME to go golfing or scuba diving or SLEEP or or or. I think I'm just overly emotional right now and on the verge of tears wondering what I am doing.
 
Next semester I plan to only take ONE class from this professor, but I will still have three other classes I will need to get As in. I am also hopeful that some REAL WORK will come in and I will be making money again. The collapse of the housing market has screwed over my entire life, my lifestyle, my professional career, everything! I sure hope I come out of this at least liking what I do for a living... whatever that may be.

I wish I was one of those people who could just lay around all day and watch TV, eat and drink while collecting money from the government. Oh ya, AND I could have my own cell phone paid for too. An Obamaphone. Fabulous! Just wondering right now... if they get jobs, will they then have to give up their Obamaphones? That would SUCK for them. What is actually going to make them get back to work? Why work when you can do nothing and still survive? I'll tell you why I do... because I have self-worth and I DO NOT want to be a BURDEN to everyone around me. If you get government assistance of any kind, where do you think that money came from? Do you think it's Obama Money? Do you think it just gets printed and there is no harm done? Do you realize that someone like ME worked my ass off to get taxes taken out of my check so that YOU can do NOTHING!!!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!? I hope ALL of those on government assistance are on it because they truly need it and that they have a plan to GET OFF OF IT ASAP. If you are on it and you don't think you need to be off of it, CONSIDER YOURSELF A PART OF THE PROBLEM. It is stealing. The government is STEALING from me. They TAKE my money and give it to someone else. I believe wholeheartedly in charity and helping those in need. I just think I am the one to best decide who needs help around me, NOT THE GOVERNMENT. I want to have my money to donate to causes I believe in and to organizations who have track records of ACTUALLY HELPING people and not enslaving them with freebies like the federal government.

Ok. I'm officially pissed now. And I'm going to start saying a lot of things I wish I hadn't, so I am going to bed!

And P.S. YES, I KNOW that Obama didn't create a program specifically to hand out free phones, but he did nothing to stop it either and he sure lets people THINK he did. Those poor, enslaved people. I feel so sorry for them. They have no clue whatsoever what is going on. But do they even care? Do they even want to know? Or is it just easier to let others decide for you? WHY DID I TAKE THE DAMN RED PILL INSTEAD OF THE BLUE ONE???????

No comments:

Post a Comment