Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bitchy Results in Results Again

Man I hate to have to resort to being a bitch, but it sometimes seems like the only language people understand.

About a month ago, I returned a defective LaserJet cartridge to 123InkJets.com. I had to return it at my own expense and also with the extra fee of a delivery receipt. It cost me nearly $9.00 to return it, plus the inconvenience of packaging it up and then driving to and waiting in line at the post office to get it sent off.

I never heard from 123InkJets about the return, so I had to track down when the package was delivered to them. They acknowledged they had received it two weeks prior to my inquiry and CLAIMED they had processed my $65.69 refund.

I have no credit cards, so I checked and double checked my bank account and did not find the credit back to my account anywhere.

I emailed them again (a total of about 10 emails by the end). They claimed it was processed on the day it was returned to them through my Paypal account. I then contacted Paypal. They told me there was no record of a transaction and that I should contact 123InkJets and ask for the transaction number.

I want it to be known that 123InkJets was extremely kind in their email chain to me, as I was to them. Overly cordial and apologetic, which went a long way toward my ability to keep my patience with them.

After asking them for a Paypal tracking number, they sent an email saying they would credit my account and it should post by Monday.

Monday came and went. Tuesday came and went. NOW, I was mad. I was SICK OF THIS. Just give me my damn money back. How hard can it be?

So, I wrote a mean email to them (see email below) this morning and low and behold... they sent my refund to Paypal this morning.

WHY do I have to resort to being a bitch to get anybody to do anything?

So frustrating!

My Bitchy Email: Ok, I've been nice, but this is getting ridiculous! It is now WEDNESDAY and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A REFUND FROM YOU! Get this taken care of immediately!

I am in contact with Paypal and they have been notified that you are not holding up to your own return policies. This needs to be taken care of TODAY! AND I would like you to email me the Paypal transaction number as soon as you take care of it so that I have proof you have taken care of it.

Call me with any questions or issues. Let's gets this taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment